Give to Grow relies on support from foundations, business and individuals like you.
There are many ways to help. Please consider:
Donating funds in ANY amount
· $1 – buys an hour of Internet access in a village walking distance from Kopeyia. It means a chance for talented students to post their work online and have their music heard by others
· $50 - pays for sound system rentals for a closing performance at the end of Give to Grow’s residency
· $100 – pays for an MTN wires Internet modem
· $500– pays for room and board for a week ofGive to Grow in Kopeyia
· $2000 - pays for room and board for a month of Give to Grow’s stay in Kopeyia
· $2000– pays for Milica’s airfare
· $6000 - pays for room and board for a full term of Give to Grow ‘s stay in Kopeyia
· $20.000 – pays for the entire residency for phase 3
Donating your functional, used (or new) equipment
· We need Apple laptop computers, microphones, audio interfaces, digital audio recorders, headphones, IPods and audio cables
· Host the next Give to Grow benefit
Donating time and skills
·Help us with grant writing, spreading the word, expand the Give to Grow community, send out brochures, share marketing ideas
To make a tax- deductible donation write your checks to PARACADEMIA CENTER INC and write Give to Grow in the Memo Line and mail them to:
281 West 119th Street #5A
New York NY 10026 USA
or use THIS link
You can also help us by purchasing:
- original art by Kopeyia students.
- Mensah fashions. Contact us for the catalogue.
- Give to Grow CD. buy here
We give used computers you don't need new lives by putting them in hands of young music-makers who do!
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
We need to go back to Kopeya to help maintain the computers.
We'd also welcome an oportunity to recreate a similar program in YOUR area.
Contact us to discuss!